When you meet authentic people living through their soul, and not choosing the scripted life that society tells us we must live, it almost feels like a part of you has become liberated, too. People living authentically show us that we can live by what ideals WE feel most drawn to, instead of those already set for us.
Granted, it does take a lot of inner work to understand who you truly are, beyond the limitations and boundaries that others insist we abide by, but the journey is truly worth it once you begin to see yourself clearly.
Are you living authentically or not? These signs will help you decide, and maybe invite you to find yourself a little more.
People who march to the beat of their own drum are used to others disagreeing with them; however, this doesn’t stop them from living the life that feels most fulfilling in their hearts.
2. Authentic people choose a career path that resonates with them, not one that everyone else believes is best.
They know that by doing what they love, instead of doing what pays the bills, they have unlocked a huge part of what it means to follow your bliss. They simply cannot spend a large part of their life doing something that makes them feel dead inside.
3. They bring their own energy to the world, instead of being influenced by others’ frequencies.
People living authentically can honor and respect others’ energies, without feeling affected by them
4. They don’t fear taking the path less traveled in life.
They feel comfortable taking their own road, even if they have to venture down it alone for a while
5. Authentic people have fallen in love with themselves, and wouldn’t want to be anyone else.
They have mended their wounds and treated their insecurities, and now know the bliss of truly loving themselves
6. They feel so comfortable with themselves, that they give others permission to be themselves, too.
They make others feel free without having to say a word. Their energy speaks for itself.
7. Authentic people do things their way, and usually don’t follow the crowd..even if it means not having as many friends.
They probably spend a lot of time alone, but they have learned to love their own company and really get to know themselves.
8. They don’t take comments or criticisms about themselves personally. They know that others may not like them, but as long as they love themselves, that’s all that truly matters.
When you love yourself, the whole world shifts its winds in your favor
9. They seek out friends and partners who value deep conversations and an emotional connection, not gossip or sensational news.
They just don’t have the energy for meaningless, hollow relationships any longer. They crave life-changing, beautiful relationships built on love, respect, and compassion.
10. Authentic people keep a positive outlook on life, even if they find themselves in tough situations.
A positive mind = a positive life.
11. They listen more, and talk less. Those living authentically know there’s much to be learned in silence.
Authentic people don’t usually like to gab too much about themselves. They would rather learn from others’ experiences.
12. Authentic people usually have some sort of daily ritual they follow, such as meditation or yoga, in order to remain centered and in touch with themselves.
Quiet time to connect with themselves is very important to them.
13. They love with all their heart, and never hold back how they feel just to keep others comfortable.
They aren’t afraid to offer their love to people, even if it means they might get hurt in the process.
14. Authentic people have a lot of self-confidence; they don’t hold back who they are.
To free yourself, you must be yourself.
15. They don’t wish anything bad on anyone; they truly want everyone to thrive in life and become the best versions of themselves.
They love everyone, because they have cultivated it within themselves.
16. Authentic people have moved past their egos, and live harmoniously with all life on Earth.
They don’t have to fight for their place here; they move through life with ease and grace.
17. They find beauty even in the most humble of places.
They know that your perspective determines your perception, and constantly work on balancing their own energies and creating a positive mindset.
18. People living authentically will never stay in a bad situation, even if leaving it means marching into the unknown.
They love themselves enough to get out of a negative situation, no matter how comfortable they once felt there.
19. Authentic people allow others to have opinions without getting offended by them.
They can tolerate others without their egos wanting to get the upperhand.
20. They see people for the souls that lie within, and hardly even notice people for their personal appearance any longer.
They notice people’s hearts and character before their physical appearance.
Comments will be approved before showing up.